[WriteLog] SCKII Update and further question

Rajiv Dewan, N2RD n2rd at arrl.net
Fri Nov 12 23:37:29 EST 2004

I noticed that too.  The six memory keys on the SCKII are mapped to F3
thru F9 keys on Writelog.

As I think on it, there is a mis-match in the number of "buttons"
between the six keys that the DVK has and F2-F11 keys that writelog
uses for message memories.  So we have to have a gap some where and I
guess Wayne has chosen to start at DVK1-F3.

BTW, it does work out OK as you can set the CQEXchange, CQ and QRZ
appropriately through  entries in the ini file so that the keyboard
shortcuts such as Ins and + work out well.

Raj, N2RD