[WriteLog] more SSB messages don't work .. it never ends

Alan Maenchen ad6e at inreach.com
Sun Nov 14 17:00:23 EST 2004

OK, I'm a dummy!

Last week, someone gave some magic INI lines to add to writelog.ini that
make ShiftFx do record on the fly and to enable SSB messages. I can't find
that email.  It worked like a charm on the lap top.  Unfortunately, I also
need to make this change to the desk top that I'll actually be using in SS.
Both have 10.50D ..  I've looked at the lap top ini file, but I don't
recognize what it was that I changed.

The desk top acts like it's recording something if I do ShiftFx but a simple
Fx doesn't even key the rig. Interestingly, even if I point to a
pre-recorded msgx.wav it won't play or key the rig either.

Help!

73, Al  W6CQP / AD6E