[WriteLog] Combining ADI files

N3SL at aol.com N3SL at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 08:44:11 EST 2004

Rick -

An ADIF file is simply a text file.  You can use Notepad or Wordpad to combine any number of them via Copy/Paste.  The only caveat is to leave the header on the first one, but DO NOT copy the header info from subsequent files.

Not certain what you mean by duplicates.  From the way you wrote your message, I presume you mean contest "dupes."  If that's the case, I would think you could easily search the ADIF file for those and delete them.  I guess it really depends on where you're importing the file and whether the "receiving" program can deal with them automatically.

73,
Steve