[WriteLog] CAT Commands

Simon Brown, HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Mon Nov 15 10:48:37 EST 2004

Hi,

I am adding support to Ham Radio Deluxe (HRD) so that WriteLog can send Kenwood CAT Commands to the radio through an emulated COM port supported by HRD. I have been asked to do this by an enthusiastic WriteLog user in the Bay Area.

What commands must I support? I'll add FA, FB and MD anyway. Later I'll support other protocols as required but Kenwood have one of the cleanest and most professional CAT structures so I'm starting there.

Direct email is fine, thanks.

Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch

Holidays: 07-Dec-2004 to 16-Dec-2004, no email access