[WriteLog] Sending the Shift SSB keys

Don Melcher don at hfradio.com
Tue Nov 16 15:45:06 EST 2004

Right - got it - well - you can't have it three ways - you also loose the
Shift + F# CW memories - unless you do as I did and create NEW keystroke
combinations - I used Shift + Alt + F# - so NOW I have it ALL!!! Except I
name my files as to what they contain - not following the MSG2.wav format -
which makes it easier to keep track of PLUS you can't accidentally erase the
existing message by accidentally pressing Shift + F# in the heat of a
battle.