[WriteLog] QTC problem of Barry W2UP

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Tue Nov 16 17:19:36 EST 2004

Hi all,

I've seen a few comments (not just from Barry) about the problems with
sending QTC's, and the need to hit ESCape to stop the transmission.

Odd that, as I used both methods of sending fills, and never once had to
kill the Tx with ESCape.

My only minor oddity was when I entered a contact, and then later exchanged
QTC's with that station on the same band. Pressing OK to enter the QTC data
resulted in a dupe being logged, and a serial number used up.
I am not sure if this is a recent quirk, as in the past, I have always
exchanged QTC as part of a contact anyway.

I was using WL 10.50D and it all worked quite nicely here.

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---