[WriteLog] Orion

Robert Carroll rlcarroll at patmedia.net
Sat Nov 20 11:12:48 EST 2004

The problem I was having with getting the Orion under computer control is
solved.  Thanks for all with suggestions.

Now I am starting to think about things like PTT with two radios.  Prior to
getting the Orion I used PTT to the FT1000MP via a comport separate from the
control comport.  Now I would like to be able to have the focus on the MP
and activate PTT only for that rig, or have the focus on the Orion and
activate only that rig.  Is it possible to associate another comport with
PTT for the Orion (separate from the rig control port) or do I somehow have
to share the single PTT comport?

Bob W2WG