[WriteLog] ComponentMoveData Error, MEDIA, -132

David Gemmell david.gemmell7 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Nov 21 06:23:22 EST 2004

Carl, WA2ETU said :

I get the following InstallShield error message when trying to upgrade:

ComponentMoveData Error Information
Media Name: MEDIA
Component:
File Group:
File:
Error Number: -132 (refer to the online help)

This error means "Specified media cannot be found".

Hi Carl,

I had the same problems after re-loading 10.48 during

a system re-build after a hardware failure here.

I then immediately tried to load 10.50 upgrade and got

the above error message.

The fix was to simply RE-BOOT.

Ver 10.50 then installed OK without error.

So despite the installer not requiring a re-boot,

after installation, it appears that it's good practice.

(OS is Win 2000-Pro)

Hope this helps.

73

David - VK4GL