[WriteLog] Moving Bandmap Spots to Entry Window

Robert Carroll rlcarroll at patmedia.net
Wed Nov 24 08:56:11 EST 2004

I normally double right click  spot on the bandmap window to move it to the
entry window and tune the radio.  According to the help file you can also
click once to select the spot (which works) and then hit enter which moves
it to the entry window and tunes the radio to the spot. When I do this I
hear a beep from the PC speaker but nothing else happens.  Is this feature
still available or is something fouled up in my installation?

Bob W2WG