[WriteLog] Key sequence for rotor positioning?

Floyd Sense fsense at copper.net
Fri Nov 26 08:07:59 EST 2004

Some good answers on this one - thanks to all.  While it isn't listed in the
keyboard shortcut window that appears when you go to Tools/Keyboard
Shortcuts on the Log window, ALT-R-Z indeed does position the rotor. But, I
used Garry's suggestion and defined a single key to do the job.  After you
do that, your key definition then appears in the keyboard shortcut window
list of defined keys and functions.

73, Floyd - K8AC