[WriteLog] Fkeys send key-down transmit, no message

HANKKIER at aol.com HANKKIER at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 12:40:50 EST 2004

Problem using F keys to send CW messages. when I hit the F key it kicks the
radio into transmit, key-down, for about the length of time to send the
message, then back to receive. hoever, it stays key-down throughout, so no characters
are sent. tried everything I could think of but to no avail.

I use LPT port for CW (set in "ports" menu), PC generates also set. any
ideas???

btw, no problem at all when I send CW using DXBase, with everything else
constant.

thanks, Hank  KF2O