[WriteLog] Hello from KE1F

Steve steve at stevebb.com
Mon Nov 29 10:06:56 EST 2004

Hi Lou/Art,

I also worked both those two stations during the contest and would have used
the /mm for zone credit only as Ed suggested. However I did actually work
Belize during the contest seperately.

I tend to agree with Art and I have actually logged the /MM but for zero QSO
pts and zero mult points.

The TO4 station is actually Martinique.

One way of doing it is to edit the Prefix field to  FM  and the Country
field to Martinique from the Writelog screen. That way the log will be
correct and of course the generated  cabrillo file/adif files will also be
accurate.

Hope this helps,

Steve
(Brimham Contest Group, North Yorkshire UK)

Homepage:  http://www.stevebb.com
Photo portfolio:  http://www.usefilm.com/member/steveb
Shutterpoint:  http://STEVEBB.shutterpoint.com
Email:  steve at stevebb.com