[WriteLog] RE: Filter Reset by Clicking Spot - 1000D

Richard (Rick) Karlquist (N6RK) richard at karlquist.com
Mon Nov 29 12:31:56 EST 2004

If I am on 250 Hz, it resets to 500 Hz.  Maybe
you are already on 500 Hz.  I noticed the RIT
thing to, and turned the knob and nothing happened.
Yes, I have trained myself to hit the 250 Hz
button after a spot.  Next job is to turn off the
button beeper so I don't get a beep everytime I
do this.

Rick N6RK