[WriteLog] Loss of focus

Ford Peterson ford at cmgate.com
Tue Nov 30 13:51:26 EST 2004

I'm having problems here with my Win98SE sound card.  For whatever reason, the MIC control gets turned off every time I move the focus from the mixer controls to any other window in WL.  So I have to juggle the mouse to turn on the sound card, move back to the callsign entry window, and back to the sound card to turn on the mic.  For whatever reason, it gets de-selected if the focus moves from the mixer to anywhere else.  I've never had this problem before.  I noticed the problem after doing the 10.50 update.  Anybody else having this trouble?

Ford-N0FP
ford at cmgate.com