[WriteLog] Bands for CQP

Garry Shapiro garry at ni6t.com
Fri Oct 1 16:22:13 EDT 2004

George, Rob, et al:

I did know that all would be well from the radio side. And, as K6RB reminded
me, Ctrl F1/F2 adjusts the mode. It just seemed peculiar that it does not
work "smart" from the keyboard by defining band segments in the Bands menu.

I thought "I" was missing something. Guess not.  I really like controlling
the frequency from the CALL field, and could not remember whether it was
this way last year, or if I had something wrong.

Thanks for confirming that nothing is wrong.

Garry