[WriteLog] Receiving CW

K3SK k3sk at hiddenacresfarm.com
Sat Oct 2 08:14:42 EDT 2004

I'm new at using writelog, and haven't explored many of the features.  One I
did try is the CW copy display and I can't make it work correctly.  I'm
using Windows 2K w/service pack 4.  First, the display does not look like
the one in the help file. The CW spectrum display window is vertical not
horizontal.  Second, I can nor get any of the received audio to display
unless I select 2 radios.  It doesn't matter what line the audio comes in on
either.  With 2 radios selected, I get 2 displays that both display the same
thing.  MOSTLY GARBAGE.  There are about 5 or 6 lines of text characters
that scroll  at the same time right to left out of the display window.  None
of it is intelligible.   Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Dave