[WriteLog] Help, want to delete a log

David O Hachadorian k6ll at juno.com
Sat Oct 2 10:45:30 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 09:33:10 EDT WG0M at aol.com writes:
> I have been playing with CAQP and want to delete what I have entered
> before
> the contest starts this afternoon..Where is the log and how do I
> delete it.  I
> want to retain my config stuff.
>
> 73's
>
> Michael WG0M

I'm doing this from memory, but you'll probably get the
idea, even if the keystrokes are wrong. I don't
have Writelog on this computer, so I can't check the
keystrokes.

Start Writelog with your existing cqp contest log.

In the log window, select all of your dummy qso's, using
shift-click or edit/select-all. Hit the delete key or edit/delete.
There will be a warning message, but proceed to delete the qso's.
Save the setup and save the log.

That's all there is to it. This is the best way to practice for
a contest, then delete the qso's.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ