[WriteLog] CQP..WL anomalies

Don Cassel ve3xd at rogers.com
Mon Oct 4 13:05:38 EDT 2004

Clive,

You can fix both problems quite easily.

1. For the county codes open the mults window- Contest, Show Multipliers...
and you will see all the acceptable abbreviations. I too found that stations
who sent additional characters to be awkward to handle but I soon learned to
ignore the extras.

2. To correct the cursor jumping after a 4 digit serial, go to Contest,
Exchange Format Setup... Click on NR, click the check box beside Tab Only
and click OK. Now the cursor will stay in the field until you press tab or
space (which I prefer).

73, Don VE3XD