[WriteLog] CQP..WL anomalies

Paul Dorey wn6k at wn6k.cts.com
Tue Oct 5 23:16:44 EDT 2004

Mike:

Although this is certainly a solution to the 'out-of state' contestents, the mult window for CA counties is not available for CA stations.  Yes we can have yet another pile of papers on the desk but...I had difficulty with CA stations 'shortening' their abreviations (CC instead of CCOS) which caused a  'balk' of WL.  Since CA stations can work both sides, then the mults for both should be available.  Also sponsors should require the UNIFORM sent response...it would make it easier (and faster ) for the other side of the QSO to get completed.

WN6K
---- Mike Brown <k9mi at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I'm not sure about #2 as I don't have that pc running, but your problem with
> the county abbreviations is easily solved. Just have your multiplier window
> up on the screen also. Just about a must in these state qso parties.
>
> 73, Mike K9MI

WN6K - Paul E. Dorey
Vista, CA  92084