[WriteLog] MicroHam USB Interface Problem with CW

n4gi at tampabay.rr.com n4gi at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 8 15:16:12 EDT 2004

Yep.  The list of hardware and software using WinKey is quite long, and growing.  The sample code and .dll's are available from K1EL.  The most important feature of WinKey IMO is lower resource consumption.  Less fiddling with stuff to get rid of stuttering during QRQ ;-)

The "all in one" speed knob functionality of the MicroKeyer would be fantastic....

73,
Blake