[WriteLog] A couple of queries

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sat Oct 9 13:43:59 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Well, after changing the shack PC to a nice, new, and very fast machine, I
installed WL from scratch, and all seemed well, especially as I copied the
writelog.ini file from the old hard drive to the new drive (after the
install!)
All the windows came up where I expected them to, and it seemed to work OK.

However, I have just had a short dabble in the Makrothen RTTY contest, and I
have found two odd things.
Firstly, if I click on an entry in the bandmap, it changes the rig mode from
RTTY to CW.
I seem to think this was mentioned somewhere before, but can't find it to
check.

Also, my "friend.ini" file is not being read! OK, it's no great shame, but I
can't figure out why not.
I have the %H in the buffer, but should there be a [HI] section in the ini
file?
Despite copying my old ini file, I can't see it, so maybe it isn't/wasn't
there anyway.

Any ideas?