[WriteLog] Barry I had a bit of trouble also

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Sat Oct 9 17:21:03 EDT 2004

I had it working last contest but with the new version I couldn't get the second computer
to talk to the Server.
I finally removed WL from both computers and reinstalled.
That worked.
I could ping each computer both ways, But the Laptop (backup computer) kept getting an
error message saying it couldn't talk to the main computer.

Remember to Type the computer names EXACTLY as they are named in My
Computer-Properties/Computer Name.

Remember the server or main computer, does not link to the others.
The other link to the server...

At least that's what the help file said and that worked for me.

Good luck...

Politics: Poli (many) - tics (blood sucking parasites)