[WriteLog] Using RITTY

Nick g3vcp at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 04:02:33 EDT 2004

Jim
I would beg to differ I run Writelog with RITTY and am running on both of
the PC's (Dell 2400 and Toshiba Sat Pro) XP pro with SP2 and have no
problems at all.

Also to prove the point no-one has asked the same question about CW and the
FSK switching on RTTY is exactly the same as on CW. Look at the simple
interface circuit diagrams the switching is done by a transistor it not
black magic

73
Nick
G3VCP

Never say it can't be done until you have exhausted all the avenues