[WriteLog] Icom 706 Solution is Easy!

Richard Crouch rcrouch at apr.com
Wed Oct 20 01:50:37 EDT 2004

I solved this problem for CQP.   Despite what the 706 manual says, however, the address for the 706:

                         Must be set to 48H, NOT 58H or 4EH as the manual suggests!

It worked right away once I reset the address in "Initial Set Mode" option 34, VI-V Address to 48H.

I also used 19,200 baud which can be set in option 34.

If you still have trouble email me at rcrouch at apr.com.

73's,
Dick
N6RC