[WriteLog] WL Multi 2 setting

claudio.veroli at tin.it claudio.veroli at tin.it
Wed Oct 20 04:12:05 EDT 2004

Hi all,
       after many years in the MS category we (IR4X) would like to try the
new M2 category.
Has anyone experienced a WL's multi two setting with more than two radios
and 2 pcs?
I looked over the manual but no particular  infos about.

My scenario should be:

STATION1 with 2 rtx and 2 PCs (wkg on same band, one is running and one
is s&p, tx not simultaneously)
STATION2  with 2 rtx and 2 PCs (same as above)
STATION3 1 rtx 1 PC for quick band's changes alternative to station 1
STATION4 1 rtx 1 PC for quick band's changes alternative to station 2

Running WL 10.50D in a TCP/IP network

What is the best WL setup to have the exact number of band changes under
control?
Is it the right way to set more than one PCs with different name on the
WL Network but with the same "letter distinguishing this station from all
other computers in the network"?
My idea is to set the three PCs on STATION1 and STATION3 with different
name but same letter.

I will try it in the next days but I would sure appreciate a return if someone
has experienced this setting before.

Many thanks and GL in test.
Claudio I4VEQ