[WriteLog] Another blasted cw ?

Curtis kg9hg at netusa1.net
Sat Oct 23 17:20:48 EDT 2004

I just purchased wl and have spent the better part of last night and today trying to get the cw to become audible.  I am running a Icom 736 thru a rigblaster pro.  When I press the function keys the program will key the xmitter and I can tell that it is sending the proper code with led on the interphase but I am not getting any audible sound out of the speakers and am just putting out a dead carrier.  My port setup is cw and rig on com 1.  DVK Windows sound board.  CW keyer type on pc generates, I have to check all mode PTT on CW port and RTS.  My PTT control is on command rig on Com port.  My other programs still run good sound, (Mtty, Hamscope, etc).  Does WL have this feature or do I need to run a patch or just what?
tnx
Curtis
kg9hg