[WriteLog] SP2 Pack...

Bruce Ferry ak8b at brightdsl.net
Wed Sep 1 22:12:32 EDT 2004

I haven't had any trouble with SP2 either. Ran the Ohio QSO Party last
weekend from my WIN98 machine with my "big" XP-SP2 machine networked and
talking just fine. Of course I disabled all the "new" security stuff
that is no doubt the source of most problems. I already have other more
effective solutions in place.

  Wayne KC1YF wrote:

>    I just installed SP2 in my Del 2400  a few weeks ago and so far I have not found anything messed up.  BUT, I still have my fingers crossed.  I am having trouble getting everything straightened out in LOTW, but I was having trouble with it before.  I am sure that this has been MY fault and not the computer at all.  I have been having trouble understanding the in's and out's of the program.  BUT, I'M GETTING THERE, slow but sure.73,Wayne from Maine, KC1YF

Bruce Ferry, AK8B