[WriteLog] Re: CIS RTTY contest question

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at ispwest.com
Fri Sep 10 09:05:43 EDT 2004

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:35:22 +0200, DC3HB wrote:

>But there is another error in the CIS module:
>
>All area codes with 0 (zero) like RU01 or TM03 dont work. I have found the reason for this behavior in the cisdx.ini file.
>In place of the zero there is the letter O. You can type RU<letter>O3 or you must edit the ini file.
>
>cu in contest.
>
>73 for now
>Bernd, DC3HB

Good catch, Bernd.

Looking at the cisdx.ini file, it appears that everywhere there is a
letter O, it should be the number 0.  I don't see any exceptions.  I
used NotePad to do a find and replace and that appears to fix it.  I
will do some more testing before the contest begins.

See you on the air.

--
Bill W6WRT