[WriteLog] Recorded MSG Won't Release PTT - Even More

Mike Rhodes weightdn at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 17 16:54:51 EDT 2004

Ken,
  Did not read the original post very close so maybe you already addressed
this. Anyhow, do you lock in key-down if you are NOT putting out any RF? I
know, pretty basic but I'll bet I'm not the only one who has spent way too
much time chasing problems that should have been recognized in the first few
seconds...

Good Luck de
Mike / W8DN