[WriteLog] TCP/IP Networking and 10.49D

Scot Herrick scot at k9jy.com
Sun Sep 19 11:25:41 EDT 2004

Bill, can you describe what you are getting for messages or any hint as to
what you are doing so we can troubleshoot? You basically set up the network
the same way as before, but you select the TCP/IP option in the dialog box
and not DDE. TCP/IP was fast and easy to network here....

Scot Herrick
See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com