[WriteLog] Help needed with DVK

Lou Mecseri KE1F loumecseri at bestnetpc.com
Mon Sep 20 07:50:57 EDT 2004

I want to use my sound card as a DVK

I am using Windows 98 OS, IC-756PRO and Rigblaster interface.

In setup port , DVK type is set to "Windows sound board"

I generated WAV file using AUDACITY program.  (WL did not work for
record,  like Shift+F2 to enter voice in F2 memory)

Placed the file (MSG2.WAV) in WL's  Wave Files folder. I am able to play
back the file using Window's media player.

I named one file MSG2.WAV and put that name in F2.

Pushing F2 the rig goes to TX mode but no audio is  sent.  I tried it
with Shift F2, same result.

Do I have to do something to the .ini file?

73s

Lou  KE1F / ZF2LM