[WriteLog] Shift/F key recording

Bruce A. King bruce at regis-consulting.com
Fri Sep 24 12:06:25 EDT 2004

I just ran a quick test w/10.49. The shift/f keys do work to record on
the fly messages. Shift/F1 does NOT record a message, however shift/F11
does and is sent when the F1 key is depressed, as expected.

I don't think the shifted F keys, for the extra 10 SSB messages, can be
recorded on the fly. I assume one would have to record these using a
separate program, or record them using the on the fly capability, rename
them, and put their .wav file names in the shifted key locations.

73 Bruce W1CSM