[WriteLog] How do I lock mult screen

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 13:08:27 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/25/2004 6:45:57 AM Mountain Standard Time,  WG0M at aol.com
writes:

I am  setting up CAQP and want to know how to keep the mult window from
disappearing everytime I do something.  What do I do?  I wanted  to save
setup, but
in trying to do that, the mult window disappears to  behind the logging
screen.

Mike,

Here is how to do that.  Open your mult screen.  Then, with your  mouse, grab
the lower right hand corner of your main WL sceen (on  the little angled hash
marks) and reduce it in size to expose your desktop  sufficiently to create
enough space for the mult screen.  Now, grab your  mult screen and move it onto
the exposed section of desktop.

I always do this in the state qso parties so I can see the county  mults.

I also open the band map and put on the exposed portion of the desktop  below
the mult window.  That way I can map the stations on the band.

It may all seem a bit crowded, but you will get used to it.

73, Geo...k5kg/7