[WriteLog] feature request, Thank You file

Bob Naumann - N5NJ n5nj at gte.net
Sat Sep 25 17:05:10 EDT 2004

Bill,

While I appreciate the creativity, I am thinking that all of the abbreviations we currently use, are both:
-short, and
-widely understood regardless of one's native language.

I guess I'm a die-hard.

Some new features I would like to see are:

1) If you click on a callsign in the rttyrite window the timed CQ gets interrupted

2) The ability to invoke an after-QSO-timer that would re-start the Timed CQ sequence.  (After working someone, and waiting an appropriate interval, "press F1" via software instead of having to manually press the F1 key to re-start a Timed CQ.)

73,
Bob N5NJ
(@ AA5NT Multi-2 for CQWWRTTY running Writelog without a hitch.)