[WriteLog] Error message.

IronmanY2k IronmanY2K at triathlete.com
Sun Sep 26 17:52:17 EDT 2004

I have been using the latest version of Writelog with Win98se without any problems.  I used it last nigh in WW RTTY test.  Well this morning I start up again to go on the TX QSO party for a little CW practice and I get the following error message when I start up Writelog:

Writel32
-Performed an illegal operation
-caused and invalid page fault in module rpcrt4.dll

So after a while I just backed up some files and uninstalled Writelog and reinstalled it.
I tried to use my old writelog.ini file but I still got the above errors.

So I reinstalled again and with a new ini file. It now opens and but I can’t open the Packet window.

I get the following errors:

“Unrecognized member name”
“can’t create packet ole automation object

I reinstalled win98se with no help.

Any help would be appreciated.  I would like to use my old writelog.ini file but if I have to start over again I will.

Jim, AD6WL