[WriteLog] Bored At 4am, or Timed Repeat CQ

KFIam640 at aol.com KFIam640 at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 18:23:17 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/27/04 9:56:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
roofus at sbcglobal.net writes:
Thank you all that responded to my problem and setting the timer to 12
seconds fixed it.  Another problem than appeared, grabbing calls from the
rittyrite window did not stop the timed cq function and caused more problems
than it was worth so stopped using it anyway. Is this normal?  If so is
there a work around?

Thanks,
Dennis AB8NI
In a message dated 9/27/04 9:56:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,