[WriteLog] highlighting calls with "/" in them

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue Sep 28 07:21:29 EDT 2004

At 06:00 AM 9/28/2004, W7TMT wrote:

>I saw the same behavior with several stations that were
>using a "/" at the end of the call where WL didn't recognize
>anything but the portion before the "/" slash. It happened
>to me just as Dennis observed on JA6WFM/HI8.

The only anomaly I saw was his call came out like this [] used to indicate
highlight:

     DE [JA6WFM/HI8] [JA6WFM]/HI8

It looks like it recognized the full call when proceeded by "DE" but not in
the super check partial sense.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC