[WriteLog] Bored At 4am, or Timed Repeat CQ

Barry Merrill barry at mxg.com
Tue Sep 28 17:48:56 EDT 2004

I would love to see WriteLog keep track of the number of F1s
entered and the number of F4s entered for each QSO
(assuming F1 is CQ and F4 is YourCall)
as part of its database so I could see how many times I had
to call to break each pileup, or how many CQs before each reply.

Maybe if all logging programs carried that information,
and Cabrillo accepted it, we could provide comparisons
of QSOs per CQ and Calls per S&P, and maybe even bonus
points to those that are most efficient!

Barry, W5GN

P.S. Don't you all need the Timed CQ to hold the frequency
     while you go to the head?