[WriteLog] Re back-up

Don Cassel ve3xd at rogers.com
Wed Sep 29 15:45:24 EDT 2004

Phil,

Before I networked Writelog, which now serves primarily as my backup system,
I always kept a Windows Explorer window opened to the folder containing the
log files. Every so often I would then select the files and save them to a
floppy. If your computer doesn't have a floppy drive a USB memory stick is a
great alternative and is faster than the floppy.

Don VE3XD