[WriteLog] ERRATIC SERIAL PORT CW

Gus Samuelson gussam at nl.rogers.com
Sat Apr 9 10:52:57 EDT 2005

In order to convert USB to Serial port for CW  keying , I am using a Belkin USB/Serial adapter
that came complete with drivers for XP ......  installation was simple and seamless, however
when keying ...... occasionally  I get a mismash and garbled CW message .... there is no  way to positively
predict and  or identify when this will occur   but it invariably does at some point while using the F-Keys...
wonder if  otherS have encountered this problem and more importantly , how was it eliminated .....??
Gus VO1MP