[WriteLog] ERRATIC SERIAL PORT CW

Gus Samuelson gussam at nl.rogers.com
Sun Apr 10 08:24:38 EDT 2005

Thanks to all for the  recommended fixes.....  looks like there may be a
couple of ways to
eliminate this problem ..... get a new PCMCIA  Quatech serial card ... or
perhaps get K1EL WinKey ... in any event like everything associated  with
this software
it invariably means getting more "hardware"
Gus VO1MP