[WriteLog] Wrong Prefix in WPX

kk9a@arrl.net kk9a at arrl.net
Mon Apr 25 16:30:42 EDT 2005

I only got one response from my post and it appears that current version of
Writelog is still incorrectly scoring the WPX Contest.  I also noticed that
I worked F5TGR/FM and Writelog got the country correct (Martinique) but used
the prefix F5 instead of FM0.  Since WPX is a supported contest this should
be fixed.