[WriteLog] What caused the problem??

Dave L Thompson k4jrb at juno.com
Tue Aug 16 14:04:32 EDT 2005

I feft out one word on the VE's log problem from 10.52.  I should have
said received location.   How do you log a contest and not get a vital
part of the information to score the contest.  The only contact that
scored was a MM station.

In my version of writelog I can't even move without logging everything.
Not only that but the writelog cabrillo is by far the cleanest of the
many logging programs. I suspect its operator error.  Seems many do look
at the cabrillo output as a major problem with another logging program is
trying to tinker with output.

Do contest sponsors have to require everyone to run their cabrillo logs
thru say the WT4I Log checker before submission?

73 Dave K4JRB