[WriteLog] Results log dups

SGT Korey Chandler korey.chandler at us.army.mil
Sat Aug 20 12:05:03 EDT 2005

RR, Ron.

I love Writelog and have been using it in the Dxpedition mode as my
daily log from here for a few months now. At first, I only used WL for
contests but the "Send Exch/QRZ on Enter" function is the best during
pileups at any time.

Also, I'm running WL during the SARTG RTTY contest and using the
Rittywrite interface. Everything is working FB.

73,

Korey
YI9VCQ/KA5VCQ