[WriteLog] WriteLog question

N5MT@aol.com N5MT at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 22:33:06 EST 2005

When I select a spotted station with the cursor, the  call pops normally in
the field and since I have rig control with my  FT1000D, the frequency changes
and the bandwidth will change to the 500 hertz  setting when I am operating CW.

What I want to stop, is the software going to the 500 hertz setting for
bandwidth.  I have no filter in that slot so I have to click either  the 250, 2k
or 2.4K button to hear the signal.  Is there a setting for  the  .ini file that
affects this situation?  Thanks.

73 Mike  N5MT