[WriteLog] Unkey hang time

Kelly Jones kjones at sullivan1.com
Thu Dec 8 16:45:06 EST 2005

Is there a setting that controls how long the rig stays keyed after a CW
message?  I'm trying out a new microHam CW keyer and when WL is used to do
keying, after the CW message it appears to remain keyed for about 1/2
second.

When WL is not running, the microHam Router control seems to be in effect.
Even if I have the MH router "enable host override" checked, it doesn't
seem to make a difference.  WL just seems to keep things keyed up longer
than I'd like.  I do have the keyup delay set to 100ms to give the amp
relays a change to key.  Setting that to 0 keys faster, but makes no
differce on unkey.

Thanks for any ideas,
Kelly - N0VD