[WriteLog] Fw: Does WL or N1MM have any neat features theotherdoesn't?

Lloyd S. Smith nx4w at cox.net
Sat Dec 10 15:06:19 EST 2005

 Hi George:

 Ever think it might be you or your computer?  There is not another amateur
 logging program on the planet that even comes close to doing all the things
 that Logic7 does.  Dennis is available for free customer support 7 days a
 week when he is available and he fixes bugs ASAP.  And what the heck is
 mission critical software???  If there is something that Logic7 doesn't do,
 just make a request and it will probably be in the next release.  As far as
 I am concerned, Logic7 lives up to all of it's claims and then some.

 73' Lloyd
 NX4W