[WriteLog] Cabrillo file for the OK Contest

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Dec 18 11:38:32 EST 2005

Hi again all............

Tim N9LF suggested a way of getting a Cabrillo file for the OK contest, but
the CQWW format is slightly different, but I doubt that will matter too
much.

However, the big question is "do the OK contest team actually WANT a
Cabrillo file"???? There is no mention of it in the rules!
I am sure I submitted such a file last year, but I really can't remember. I
see that the rules suggest using the official forms, but I can't see them
listed on the page anywhere either.

Are there any OK's that could help answer the questions?

73 de Phil GU0SUP