[WriteLog] Sending logs for OK DX??

Vince rradiohham1 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 19 13:47:21 EST 2005

To the group,

I just like to have fun with the RTTY contests, so I do not make a lot of
contacts, and I usually send my log in, but when the contest (OK DX RTTY) or
the program makes it difficult to do this, I do not send it in. I wonder how
many others feel this way?.

If the contest sponsors wants to limit the number of logs to their contest,
this is a good way, but if they are looking for more logs then they need to
do something better than this last contest.

I did not send a log last year for the OK contest for the same reason. And I
will to continue to just work the contest with out sending a log until
something better is in place.

It has taken me longer to write this than it usually takes to send a log for
a contest.

Vince, K6BIR