[WriteLog] MMTTY and WriteLog

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Tue Dec 27 16:51:18 EST 2005

Yes, I think the MMTTY plug-in is the preferred MODEM for WL. At
least, I don't hear of anything that is clearly better, even
expensive commercial MODEMs.

I have been using the plug-in for over a year now. I also use one or
more stand-along copies of MMTTY as secondary decoders so I can click
on a line to change it from figs to ltrs when necessary, or to use a
different demodulator "profile".

FYI you can run MANY copies of MMTTY simultaneously with different
profiles with only one sound card under Win XP providing your CPU is
not years old.

Jerry W4UK